Tuesday 5 June 2012

Yo Sushi~

Hi last months around May i went Glasgow to visited my Mihachii aka cecii
Got on train in the morning i thinks it was around 8am by bf drive me to Edinburgh train staion~

First i saw Cecii she came up to me without know so i scream xD
Then we were both hungry so went mcdonale for breakfast 
hey hoo it's okay to have big breakfast you know
After that went order bubble tea and wonder in shop 
i couldn't find any stuff to buy .. blah why fashion here so boring tbh
lol..

here pic of our hobo face in hobo drinking bubble tea la~
 After walking around town we got tired and i went to Cecii for first time :D
i was meant to stay over but i mum won't let me stay at edinburgh for EXTRA day long so :/
Yeah after that we try on cecii liz lisa clothes
and i give her the skirt :)

I swear i look shit different wtf 

 ohh la i take good phot huh ;)

After that we went out to yo sushi because we got hungry agian loll
i look so serious since im hungry okay?
my chicken katsu was good


we were soo full that didn't have any dessert
so yeah i would like to go back yo sushi again it's a bit expensive unless you buy a set
I brought saimon and otaro sashimi back home for my boo he really like it XD

1 comment:

  1. aah i love yo sushi! especially the chocolate mochi, save some room for it next time!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...